Having allergies to bee venom does not necessary mean that you will react to beehive products. However they must be taken with caution, so please read all warnings, test small amounts on your skin first or consult your healthcare professional. If an allergic reaction does occur, immediately seek medical advice.
Royal Jelly has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and rare cases fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy sufferers. If a reaction occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner.